So buggy - it’s useless!
The app has several major flaws and some make it hard for workarounds. Making the app nearly useless.
1) Saving doesn't always work. Sometimes it saves, other times one of the two figures is saved in default standing position. Sometimes the app crashes completely, so you lose all your work!
2) Undo doesn't work properly and always (as a side effect) resets the wrist position to default
3) When twisting (rotating) something using two fingers - press with one and then with another finger slide. But as soon as you touch the screen with the second finger the limb jumps into some extreme position. You can then slide it to the position you want, but as soon as you lift the finger it just jumps into some random position again. This happens almost always. But after a few tries it might start working as intended.
4) There's no limiting setting for most limbs, so you often end up in some unrealistic twisted position. And you don't always notice this until you rotate the viewport. A little too much would be alright, but it ends up being twisted in distorted ways that is not something anyone could use. Not like a broken arm, rather like a thin line instead of a portion of an arm, for example. This can’t be too difficult to fix, just set maximum value of every rotation in the code. In fact, the limiting is only there for knees, chest, and shoulder blade area.
5) The Save pose mechanism is pretty badly done. When you save you don't know if you're about to overwrite your previous save. Well at least this has a workaround. You have to click Load on the left side, so you basically have two menus open at the same time. This way you see that on the left side slot 10, for example, is not taken so you can save on the right side in slot 10. Classic Save/Save As, without any slots would be a much better way!
If #5 was the only problem I wouldn't even take a single star off, and still give 5, to sort of promote this product because it's got so much useful potential. But I have only used it for about 20 minutes to discover all these things I've listed! Which of course means that the developer knows about it. To call a product like this "Pro", well that's just not right. Maybe "alpha" would be more suitable.
In short, these bugs make it completely impossible to get anything done without a lot of frustration and lots of wasted time. I don't mind minor bugs, you know if a developer is dedicated those will be resolved. But to push into production such broken product is telling me they just don't care. Returning this defective thing back.
There are alternative apps available, and after trying some (most are worse than this, looking like they’re ported straight from Windows 3.11) but I’ve found one that works reliably and has well detailed figures (though ArtPose is a bit better detailed). But in this app (I won’t mention its name to avoid making this review seem biased) it’s easy to rotate viewport without clicking on different icons that are in opposite corners! You just tap outside the models anywhere and you can rotate camera, tap on a model and you can adjust it. Adjusting there is so cool and smooth, you can move a certain part of the body, like abdomen, and the body moves naturally. But that app’s saving function is even worse than ArtPose’s. But at least it saves. ArtPose also has much more preset poses, while that app comes empty. It comes with full-feature 7 day trial, reverting to free version afterwards. Free limitations being single model, and no finger adjustments. But finger adjustment there is pretty bad anyway. At least in ArtPose presets are natural looking. The best finger position flexibility I’ve seen so far is in “Make A Pose”, I can mention it because well, to put it in kind words, that app is in a whole different league...
So in short, there are only two apps in this category that are close to being perfect for the task. If ArtPose Pro was to fix these awful bugs, make the left camera icon to be a toggle switch between editing and viewport adjustment, or put both icons on the left side. It would be a clear winner. If you change the Save to be working as a simple Save/Save As where you can see if you’re overwriting something easily and if you introduce finger adjustment instead of handful of presets, well then this app would simply be perfect!