Instagram

Instagram

By Instagram, Inc.

  • Category: Photo & Video
  • Release Date: 2010-10-06
  • Current Version: 28.0
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 135.71 MB
  • Developer: Instagram, Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
  • App Ratings:
    4.5/5 ( 8,472,819 App Reviews)
  • Price:
    Free
Instagram App Ratings: 4.5
4.5
Based on 8,472,819 App Reviews

Instagram iOS App Details

Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too. Use Instagram to: * Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video. * Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed. * Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear. * Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct. * Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed. * Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab. * Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.

Advertisement

Instagram iOS App Screenshots

iOS App Reviews

  • New Algorithm Detrimental

    3
    By DominioMatrix
    This new 10% follower algorithm change is really making it hard for creators and artists to show their content to their followers. If you don’t know, the algorithm now only shows 10% of your followers your content and then decides if it’s worth showing the other 90% As a creator account, I find this change to be very worrying as my wellbeing relies on all of my followers seeing all of my content. Please get rid of this change. It benefits no one.
  • Instagram Comment edits

    3
    By Pause rewind
    Instagram needs a edit button for COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! How do you have a edit button for posts and not comments?
  • The best!

    5
    By Dan fernan
    Insta is better than Facebook
  • I LOVE INSTAGRAM

    5
    By amanda purther
    Instagram is a great way to see what everyone is up to and socialize I highly recommend it !! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Update issues

    2
    By camila210805
    I love instagram but since they start making a lot of updates my account is not working the same way it used to be and now my account doesn’t update and I lost the count of how many times I have send a mail to Instagram about my updates issues and it’s been like 5 months and they don’t make anything about it and that makes me so angry because they support team should make something about it
  • Still no option to turn off live video notifications

    1
    By Foogoofish
    Live videos have been around for a while now, yet I still do not have the option to turn off notifications for them. I use Instagram casually, and I have not and never will tune in to see any of my friends “live”. I just don’t care. I still want notifications that are relevant to me, but I don’t want notifications from people about live videos, most of the time people spam the live button so it pops up on all their followers notifications as a “pay attention to me” effort. Just please give me the option to not see these, it can’t be that hard to do. Also let me “sort by” posts. Idk why they seem to keep bringing up posts from like 3 days ago.
  • Review

    5
    By Mohammad7815
    Awesome
  • Ipad version, why none?

    3
    By Mirajka
    Nice app with some missings: 1. No possibility to retweet 2. No ipad version 😞
  • Unable to add multiple accounts

    3
    By Nikhi19
    I have had this problem for months where I am unable to add more than 1 or 2 accounts to Instagram at a time. As a social media manager, this affects my ability to do my job. I recently uninstalled and reinstalled the app which allowed me to get all 4 accounts online for about 2 wks but today one of my accounts auto logged out and now I can't add it back. Uninstalling, reinstalling and resetting my phone hasn't helped and now I cannot add a second or more account. All my inquiries to Instagram help desk have gone answered. This is awful customer service.
  • Wonder app!

    5
    By RedstoneDevBeta
    Great app really helped me reach my customers.

keyboard_arrow_up